Thursday 3 March 2016

Kiehl’s expands their mask wardrobe with the Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract and Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Masks

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Kiehl’s expands their mask wardrobe with the Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract and Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Masks

Some day I’m going to have to tell you about why 2 of my favourite skincare items are serums and masks. But today is not the day. Today, I’d like to tell you instead, about 2 new face masks to join the Kiehl’s Mask Wardrobe, as I like to call it.

Before this, we had the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque which I rather enjoyed using, because it was fairly affordable, came in a large tub and wasn’t too drying. Despite having dry skin, it’s nice to occasionally slap on a clay mask and get the gunk out of there you know. Apparently, there was later a Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque, which flew under my radar so I never knew about it until now.

kiehl's cilantry & orange mask, cranberry & turmeric mask, clay mask and hydrating mask

But the 2 new additions to the Kiehl’s Mask Wardrobe are 2 very interesting ones that I’m particularly enjoying using. Oh yes, I am!

The one I was first most intrigued by is the Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque in the orange tub. The reason I was, is because of the use of turmeric, a spice and ingredient often used in South Asian cooking. Traditionally, it’s also been used in skin and body masks and scrubs to purify skin. If you go for an Asian spa, you might see it used (a yellow powder) and I went for a spa once that left my skin stained yellow for a week. Naturally, I was a little concerned when I saw that this mask was just as yellow 😛 So do you end up with a yellow-stained face?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Kiehl’s expands their mask wardrobe with the Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract and Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Masks appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment