Monday 14 March 2016

TIP: Have a sticky lock? Here’s a very easy way to solve the problem

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: TIP: Have a sticky lock? Here’s a very easy way to solve the problem

I hesitate to call this a Tuesday Tip, but the alliteration trips off the tongue doesn’t it? I just don’t know how long I can keep up with these series sort of posts so just bear with me haha!

It isn’t a beauty tip today, but then most of you would be used to my flitting about by now, and this is a very handy life tip I learned, nonetheless, that I felt I just had to pass on.

how to solve the problem with a sticky lock

Now, how many of you have faced a problem with a sticky door lock? I recently found that I was having a very sticky problem with the lock on my door. My keys would not slip in and out easily, but would catch and stick, so it was a problem to lock and unlock the doors. There were even occasions when I wondered if I might be locked out of my house because I just could not seem to get my keys to slide into the lock properly.

It was frustrating. But thank God for Google and the plethora of information out there! If you’ve ever faced this situation, especially with these sort of pin-tumbler lock systems, then you might find this trick useful – and it’s best of all, free and solved with items available in every home! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post TIP: Have a sticky lock? Here’s a very easy way to solve the problem appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment