Thursday 7 April 2016

Cushion Foundation Week Day 5 : Shu Uemura Blanc:Chroma UV Brightening Cushion Foundation is not a cushion!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Cushion Foundation Week Day 5 : Shu Uemura Blanc:Chroma UV Brightening Cushion Foundation is not a cushion!

Welcome friends, to Day 5, and the final day of Cushion Foundation Week on My Women Stuff! 

This has been the new wave of foundations to hit our counters, popularised by Korean brands and formulations, so I wanted to keep it all in one place. What I did over the past few days, was to tell you what I thought of the cushion foundations from a particular brand. Save the first one, all the other cushion foundations I have featured are from the Western brands, because that’s what I have on hand. After this, I’ll do a quick round up with some general thoughts, and also tell you what I think about cushion foundations in general so look out for it then.

shu uemura blanc chroma cushion foundation

Today’s cushion foundation from a western brand, is the Shu Uemura Blanc:Choma UV Brightening Cushion Foundation. You may be wondering why I say this is a western brand cushion when the brand has its roots in Japan. But I say so because of who owns the brand (L’Oreal) and my perception of the brand. Incidentally, this one will be heavily critiqued, so read on! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Cushion Foundation Week Day 5 : Shu Uemura Blanc:Chroma UV Brightening Cushion Foundation is not a cushion! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment