Sunday 8 May 2016

4 Tips to get the most out of the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: 4 Tips to get the most out of the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint

I must say that I rather like when a product calls itself a “skin tint”. That way, expectations are lowered. It’s just a tint after all. Tints are light and sheer and not expected to offer a lot of coverage. Often, they don’t.

So, I wasn’t expecting very much from the new NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint. There were a couple of reasons this was so.

nars velvet matte skin tint terre neuve

First, the skin tint element. I like a light and sheer base which is useful for lazy and off-days, but if it’s too sheer, then, I don’t really see the point.

Secondly, the name “Velvet Matte” made me pause. I usually shy away from anything that proclaims itself to be matte on skin. This is because any product claiming to be matte and to give a matte effect is often drying on skin, or sucks out moisture from skin like a moisture-sucking vampire.

When I asked if this might be drying, I was told quite honestly by the brand that it could be, if you have dry skin and/or your skin has dry, flaky patches. But you can get around it by using a moisturising primer. Naturally therefore, I wanted to know if it might work for me, as I have slightly drier skin, and I hate using primer – too lazy for that extra step that I rarely find any use for LOL! 😀

So, with all these misgivings coursing through my mind, how did I like this?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post 4 Tips to get the most out of the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment