Thursday 5 May 2016

With the Yves Rocher Radiance Rinsing Vinegar and Low ShamPoo you might change the way you wash your hair

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: With the Yves Rocher Radiance Rinsing Vinegar and Low ShamPoo you might change the way you wash your hair

I’m not very fussy about what I put on my hair, to be honest. I never have been. Yes, I like my luxury Kerastase and Sachajuan products, but I’m just as happy with something affordable like Pantene. I wash my hair daily, and I keep it short, so really, nothing fazes me, nor my hair LOL!

But one day, I received a package that promised me that the contents would change the way I wash my hair. Now, this is really how marketing should be done – it intrigued me and made me want to rip it open to see what was inside!

yves rocher vinegar rinse and low shampoo

What was inside, were 2 very interesting items from affordable French brand, Yves Rocher. They were the Low ShamPoo Delicate Cleansing Cream and the Radiance Rinsing Vinegar. I’d heard of neither before this so naturally, I was quite intrigued!

Yves Rocher is a very affordable French brand of personal beauty products that I feel is quite underrated. So underrated that even I tend to overlook them! The primary reason is because locally, the brand isn’t very obvious. It isn’t sold in pharmacies and their counters and stores are a little obscure. Pity, because they sell good stuff – I just have to remember to look for them! I did just learn that they’re now available online, so perhaps I shall be paying them a little more attention! I love how quickly online shopping is picking up here – I can be a hermit now and just have everything delivered! LOL! 😀

But even hermits must wash their hair (or maybe not!) so onto these 2 interesting products 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post With the Yves Rocher Radiance Rinsing Vinegar and Low ShamPoo you might change the way you wash your hair appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment