Sunday 10 July 2016

For a longlasting, intense lipstick, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme is Je T’aime

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: For a longlasting, intense lipstick, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme is Je T’aime

Does anyone talk about Marc Jacobs beauty anymore? I hardly see anyone talk about it these days, unlike when it was first released. Must be the new kid on the block effect. I haven’t been blown away by anything from the brand thus far, but I was recently urged to take a look at the Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme range of lipstick.

So, during the last Sephora 20% off sale, this was my sole purchase.

marc-jacobs-le-marc-jetaime

What better time right? πŸ˜€

The Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme lipsticks are a range of creamy, pigmented lipstick that are supposed to give you longlasting colour and moisture. They come in sleek black packaging, with a tight magnetic cover. There is a silver ‘button’ in the design which I realised belatedly after I put up the picture above, that it was missing because it was turned the other way. Oops! πŸ˜›

But that’s not what you’re interested in right? What you really want to know is whether this might be the start of Part 2 of Creamy Lipsticks To Splurge On? πŸ™‚

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post For a longlasting, intense lipstick, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme is Je T’aime appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment