Sunday 30 October 2016

If lipstick be your vice then you might Crush on the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: If lipstick be your vice then you might Crush on the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

First off, HELLO FRIENDS!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and concern and well wishes after that last post. I truly appreciate it all and I hope never to have to repeat it! With that, I’m going to just get right back into the swing of things, because well, that’s the best way to go about it right?

And what better way than to jump back than with a spot of colour. The Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks were launched a few months ago with a mind-boggling array of over 100 lipstick colours in 6 different textures. I don’t have them all, naturally. I wasn’t important enough to be seeded nor offered to try, but they interested me for one simple reason – they were actually pretty affordable.

urban decay vice lipstick crush & 714

Well, I use the word “affordable” loosely, because it still is pricey at RM70 (US$17), just less so, compared to many new lipstick launches from all the major brands. I eventually scored 2 samples out of the whopping 120 shades available (I’m told that not all are available here yet – they’ll trickle in) in the Vice Lipstick range, that basically supersedes and revamps the whole Urban Decay lipstick lines.

They have been out a while by now, and I’m sure that many of you already have tried it and have views on it, so you know the drill – let me know what you think 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post If lipstick be your vice then you might Crush on the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment