Sunday 9 October 2016

Let La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum lift the curtains to the windows to the soul

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Let La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum lift the curtains to the windows to the soul

If you’ve been around long enough, or have contacted me about eye care, you’d have heard the ugly truth directly from me – I’m terribly terribly lax about eye care. I make no secret of it because it’s the truth. I just am really bad about using eye serums and creams and stuff. Yeah, I still call myself a beauty blogger LOL! But at least I’m honest about it!

So, while the La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum has been out since early this year, I took a while to get to it, because I was just so crap about using it. Incidentally however, it was because I was so sporadic about its use that I actually noticed something.

la mer the lifting eye serum

The Lifting Eye Serum works!

I know you hate me saying this especially because it’s by La Mer and therefore means it comes with a price tag that rivals the price of gold per gram 😛 But I did find that it did what it promised. However, before you say “Ok, that’s it. I’m going to throw a good percentage of my paycheck at this little bottle!” there are a few caveats and conditions you have to bear in mind.

The primary caveat being age. So, let me be honest. If you are nowhere near your 40’s, save your money. This isn’t a preventative product. At least not to me. It just does what it says it does – lift.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Let La Mer The Lifting Eye Serum lift the curtains to the windows to the soul appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment