Thursday 16 February 2017

This Spring 2017 decode how you view spring makeup in the Chanel Coco Codes collection

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: This Spring 2017 decode how you view spring makeup in the Chanel Coco Codes collection

You know guys, sometimes I feel so bad that I’m not a better blogger, getting out the news and reviews and what-not as they land. Things move so fast these days, that it’s really hard to stay on the ball. This is more so in the digital world, which leads nicely into the world of Chanel Coco Code, the Spring 2017 makeup collection.

A friend told me I shouldn’t beat myself up about the fact it’s been out for a while (and for some products, it might even be sold out already!) because I have an international audience who may still appreciate reading about it. At least I hope so! LOL! *fingers crossed*

chanel coco code spring 2017

This is, I believe the 3rd (or maybe 4th?) collection from Chanel’s Global Creative Makeup and Colour Designer, Lucia Pica, and I must say I’ve rather enjoyed her take on the seasonal collections thus far. Lucia Pica was the one who did the Le Rouge collection with the daring eyeshadow palette with the deep red shadow.

For Spring 2017, rather like their luxury rivals, Chanel has brushed aside the typical pale pastels or pinks and gone for a warmer toned, bolder coloured collection. This, they say, embodies Coco Chanel’s original use of colour. Lucia Pica says that these codes on how to wear the colours are for you to decide. Wear them bold or wear them light. Wear them together or wear them separately. Wear a deep purple lipstick in Spring – it’s your code! I love that sentiment – it’s just makeup – do what you want with it! 🙂

So, there are no hard and fast rules, and so I won’t write very much, just show you the pictures of the few items I have, for your consideration. You could tell me though, how you’d wear them 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post This Spring 2017 decode how you view spring makeup in the Chanel Coco Codes collection appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment