Sunday, 28 May 2017

Want an eyeliner that won’t transfer at all? You want the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Want an eyeliner that won’t transfer at all? You want the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons

Quite a few months ago, a giant box popped up on my door step all the way from the USA. No sender details, just like my mystery package from Bite last year. It was truly a mystery. But when I opened it, I let it a squeal of delight – and you know I don’t squeal.

Inside, was every single one of the (then) brand new Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon pencils! I was stoked and stumped all at once.

marc jacobs highliner matte eyeliner

The Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon is the matte version of their bestselling Highliner Gel Eye Crayon, which contains shimmer. While I had been very impressed by the Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner, I had yet to try their pencil liners. This came at an opportune time, for I’ve been using colourful eyeliners in place of eyeshadow for a while – call it laziness or just a bit of apathy.

Oh and this is going to sound really trite, but these liners are AMAZING! I swear, they don’t transfer at all, not one bit! That is what impressed me the most. Let me show you how they hold up to water in my little experiment.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Want an eyeliner that won’t transfer at all? You want the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayons appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment