Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Your Say: Is makeup primer a must-have for you? What is your favourite?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Is makeup primer a must-have for you? What is your favourite?

When I started out learning about makeup and how to use it, I stumbled upon this thing called a “primer”. It all made sense, when put in a painting context – you prime your walls, before you apply your paint. It helps the paint stick better, and last longer, and creates a smoother finish. When I had my walls painted, I made sure they put on a primer too! LOL!

But, what d’ya know? That’s what makeup primer does too! We discussed this once right here on the blog, but that was way back in 2012 – a lot has changed in 5 years! Or has it?

use makeup primer

If you watch YouTube videos and try to learn about makeup, primer is always used. If you have oily skin, primer is recommended to keep the skin oil-free for longer. If you have visible pores, primer helps create a smooth finish.

Yet, how often do you use a makeup primer? Or rather, do you use any at all? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Is makeup primer a must-have for you? What is your favourite? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment