Thursday, 8 June 2017

A Tale of Two Bourjois Concealers : It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: A Tale of Two Bourjois Concealers : It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Quite recently, I saw that Bourjois had reformulated their Healthy Mix range of foundation and concealer. Some of you may know that I love their original Healthy Mix foundation, but I have not been able to try the newer formulations, as the shades were too warm for my tastes. I was informed the latest formulation is more neutral in tone, but at time of writing, my shade #51 is not available here so I have not tried it.

Still, the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer landed on my desk in my shade #51 Clair/Light, so I took it for a whirl.

bourjois healthy mix concealer

I never blogged about it, but I purchased the original Healthy Mix concealer that comes in a tube (I believe it’s discontinued) and I liked that very much. It offered decent coverage and evened out skin tone quite nicely while feeling comfortable on skin. I was curious therefore if this new one might be the same. More importantly, I wanted to know if this concealer might be an affordable option to my holiest of holy grail concealers – the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post A Tale of Two Bourjois Concealers : It was the best of times, it was the worst of times appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment