Thursday, 15 June 2017

Could this new Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer dethrone my Holy Grail concealer?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Could this new Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer dethrone my Holy Grail concealer?

It’s no secret that my holiest of holy grails for concealer is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I adore it, and I’m on Tube #3. If they discontinue this, I’ll throw a fit! But seriously, it’s the best concealer I’ve ever used, whether for the undereye area, or for concealing marks and blemishes (I don’t currently have acne or spots, so I use it primarily for the undereye and for pigmentation spots).

Earlier this year, I noticed that NARS had added a new concealer into their line-up. The NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer. Oh hello!

nars soft matte complete concealer vanilla

Unlike the Radiant Creamy Concealer, the NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer comes in a pot, and it’s a fairly thick texture. The packaging alone was quite enough to put me off, if I’m to be honest.

The cap has that slight rubbery feel present in most NARS Cosmetics’ packaging, and as you can see, attracts dust and marks. It is also hard to clean. I don’t like the packaging 🙁

But I told myself to give it a chance, so I did.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Could this new Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer dethrone my Holy Grail concealer? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment