Sunday, 11 June 2017

Head for a Chanel Cruise this summer and pick up a Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick Blush while at it!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Head for a Chanel Cruise this summer and pick up a Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick Blush while at it!

I’d been going on and on to anyone who’d listen, how terribly pleased I was that the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick a.k.a the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow stick blush, is now permanent. I first bought mine in 2015 when it was limited edition (I thought it was last year, 2016! Goodness, time flies!) and I swear, it is one of my most used, and most well-travelled blushes!

And now, Chanel has expanded this little category to include a new shade! YAY!!

chanel les beiges healthy glow sheer colour stick blush No. 23

If there is one item you want to treat yourself with, one item from the Les Beiges collection you want to own, just ONE – pick the Healthy Glow Stick Blush. I promise, you will not be disappointed! 🙂

The new shade, which you see above, is No. 23, which, as you will see below, looks rather similar to No. 21 which I own, except this one now has a touch of shine. It is a warmed pink, and no. 24 is a deeper coral, also with a touch of shine that is very subtle and quite imperceptible.

I also have a few swatches and thoughts on some others items in the new Chanel Les Beiges and Cruise Makeup line-up, so hop along for the ride! (It makes a nice change from all the angst on the blog the past week hehe…) 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Head for a Chanel Cruise this summer and pick up a Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick Blush while at it! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment