Sunday, 4 June 2017

The Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is one sweet cream but it sure is elusive!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is one sweet cream but it sure is elusive!

I hadn’t paid a lot of attention to Kiehl’s skincare for a while. For a time, it seemed like nothing very interesting was happening. Then, I noticed that there was a new yellow tub of cream in town, that contained Manuka Honey, and I was all abuzz with excitement.

I love manuka honey in my skincare! Primarily because they work well for my skin, and usually smell delicious. I love the sourish-sweet smell of manuka honey too!

Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream

I happened to fortunately be gifted with a tub of Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream very early in the year, and I promptly put it into circulation. I was playing around with manuka honey cream at this time, and I wanted to see how a more conventional brand would fare.

Another interesting thing about the Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is that it is a 99.6% natural formula and contains red ginseng root and manuka honey, as its key ingredients. The red ginseng root from Korea is supposed to revitalise the skin cells and accelerate skin renewal, while manuka honey is known to fortify the skin barrier and boost skin moisture and health. This cream therefore, is one that revitalizes your skin, and helps it look and feel smoother, stronger and more radiant. Nice promises, wot? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream is one sweet cream but it sure is elusive! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment