Sunday, 9 July 2017

The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation is like a cushion foundation but isn’t

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation is like a cushion foundation but isn’t

After I went through 2 rounds of intensive cushion foundation testing and comparisons (Korean and Western and how they stack up against each other), I swore I’d not feature another cushion. I don’t even wear them regularly, and when I do wear them, here’s the spoiler – give me a good Korean cushion any day. My preference is Hera and Sulwhasoo.

As it turns out, the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation isn’t technically a cushion, so I get around my self-imposed rule LOL!

chanel les beiges healthy glow gel touch foundation no. 20

When I first showed the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation on Instagram, I received quite a few requests to share some thoughts on it, and I promised I would, so here it is, after about a month of playing with it. Foundation or makeup testing doesn’t usually take this long with me, but I had to figure out certain things about this one.

One of the plus points I can see is that Chanel hasn’t called this a “cushion foundation” even though it LOOKS like a cushion foundation. It comes in a sturdy square compact, with a pop-out refill pod and sponge applicator. It just screams “CUSHION FOUNDATION” at you, but that’s really where the similarity ends.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Gel Touch Foundation is like a cushion foundation but isn’t appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment