Monday, 17 July 2017

You Are Invited to the #MWS10 Luxury Makeup Party!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: You Are Invited to the #MWS10 Luxury Makeup Party!

Hello friends!

After the last luxury pampering party we had, I promised that there would be another, to celebrate #MWS10 – 10 years of My Women Stuff. I’m keeping to that promise!

chanel mws10 party invitation

This time, we’re co-hosting the party with luxury beauty brand, Chanel! Are you excited?? 😀

I’d like to invite ELEVEN (11) of you to join my friends and I at a Luxury Makeup Party with Chanel. Yes, I’m afraid there’s space for just 11 of you. The details and how to register for a chance to get a spot are after the jump, so hurry along! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post You Are Invited to the #MWS10 Luxury Makeup Party! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment