Sunday 27 August 2017

Bust stress and fight body fatigue with the new REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue range

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Bust stress and fight body fatigue with the new REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue range

I don’t think it’s a secret that I am always a little partial towards REN Skincare. I’d used much of their products since they first became available in Malaysia in 2009 till now. I do like their skincare, and I am just as partial towards their body care products. But there hasn’t been much that’s new to excite me in recent times. That is, until I caught news that there was a new range of body care in eye-catching bright turquoise and containing Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium as its key ingredients.

Hmm… hello! I’d been waiting for their availability here in Malaysia for months!

ren skincare atlantic kelp and magnesium

REN Skincare labels the Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium range as “Anti-fatigue” which puzzled me for a while. Apparently, this is down to the inclusion of Magnesium, a mineral that I don’t see used very much in cosmetics (unless of course, I’m just not paying much attention). Magnesium is a mineral that supports the natural functions of the body and boosts cell energy, combats fatigue and has anti-inflammatory properties. Apparently, it can be easily absorbed through skin, and helps ease your body of stress and fatigue. Some claim that using this range even helps them sleep better. Hmm… really? Let this insomniac try it and see! 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Bust stress and fight body fatigue with the new REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue range was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment