Wednesday 16 August 2017

Of the 3 items I tried in the Clinique x Jonathan Adler, there is 1 that I will say is a must have!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Of the 3 items I tried in the Clinique x Jonathan Adler, there is 1 that I will say is a must have!

Do I pay a lot of attention to Clinique makeup? I’m afraid not. I know they do some solid pieces, but they aren’t what I’d call exciting, or even sexy. But the new, limited edition Clinique x Jonathan Adler collection is going to change that. Here is a collection I can get behind.

As Jonathan Adler said “My collection for Clinique is for women who want to crank up their glamour factor to eleven” Sign me up Jon!

clinique x jonathan adler plum pop, willow pop, capri pop

And for a limited edition collection, one that promises not to break your bank. Clinique teamed up with designer Jonathan Adler, for a collection that shrugs off the more youthful, rather staid image of Clinique, and turns their makeup into art pieces, worthy of display in your flat lays, or in your makeup pouch. I mean, look at that lipstick! I was cooing all over it, enthralled by the beautiful geometric printed cover, capped by an acrylic, gem-like cabochon. I loved the look of the lipstick the most, and the wallet-friendly prices help you want to collect them all.

There is just one wee little down-side.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Of the 3 items I tried in the Clinique x Jonathan Adler, there is 1 that I will say is a must have! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment