Sunday 14 January 2018

As a fan of Vitamin C serum I just had to see if I would enjoy using the Sephora Luminizing Booster with Vitamin C

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: As a fan of Vitamin C serum I just had to see if I would enjoy using the Sephora Luminizing Booster with Vitamin C

I am quite a big fan of using Vitamin C serums, so when I was told by a few readers about the (then) new Sephora Luminizing Booster with Vitamin C, I was intrigued. It isn’t very expensive (relatively) and most people who have used it reported positive results with it.

Naturally, I was intrigued!

sephora luminizing booster serum

Incidentally, this is part of 3 different booster serums in the Sephora brand, and as you can expect, is only sold at Sephora stores or online. I have never used anything from the Sephora collection, so this is really the first time for me. I picked this up during one of the 20% sales – I’ve lost that privilege now I’m no longer a Black Card member! LOL Didn’t donate enough money to the Temple of Sephora 😛

The Sephora Luminizing Booster comes in a small bottle of just 20ml, and with slightly confusing directions of use. It claims to help improve dull skin, which is where the Vitamin C really comes it. It also claims to contain a high percentage of Vitamin C although it doesn’t quite say how much is “high”. But how did it fare for me, and is it something I’d use for the long term?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post As a fan of Vitamin C serum I just had to see if I would enjoy using the Sephora Luminizing Booster with Vitamin C was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment