Sunday 7 January 2018

Why pay 3 times the price for a peach blush when you can get this Mamonde Flower Pop Blusher in Peony instead?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Why pay 3 times the price for a peach blush when you can get this Mamonde Flower Pop Blusher in Peony instead?

I love a deal as much as the next girl, and I think I’ve found, not only a steal, but a dupe for a product THREE TIMES the price of this gem. I kid you not! And you know how fussy I can be!

I first received the Mamonde Flower Pop Blusher a little while ago. Mamonde, as many of you know, is a fairly affordable brand of Korean cosmetics under the very large Amore-Pacific umbrella. While I have been rather vocally disparaging about Korean cosmetics, I have found myself finding an affinity in this, rather understated brand!

mamonde flower pop blusher 05 peony

Isn’t it strange how we can find an affinity to a brand in the most unusual form? 😀 While most of you know that I revel in my luxuries, to find an affordable brand that I personally find effective, is quite a boon. Both your and my wallets thank me! LOL 😀

One of my surprise finds of 2017 is the Mamonde Flower Pop Blusher. Pictured here is the shade 05 Peony. There are 8 shades available, and believe me, they are affordable but pretty! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Why pay 3 times the price for a peach blush when you can get this Mamonde Flower Pop Blusher in Peony instead? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment