Saturday 31 March 2018

Cushion Foundation Week 3 : Round-up and overall thoughts

cushion foundation week 3 roundup

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Cushion Foundation Week 3 : Round-up and overall thoughts

Thus ends the Cushion Foundation Week 3 – a series I never really intended to produce, but arose out of opportunity. After my last foray into cushion foundations in Week 1 and Week 2, I was quite set in my decision. Cushion compact foundations are for me a non-essential makeup item. I still prefer my liquid foundations, or BB Creams, and I stick by my preference.

I was quite pleased in my journey, to have discovered the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion because it quickly became a firm favourite of mine. It is still the only cushion foundation I voluntarily use. The others I have, I use them as and when I remember, but they aren’t items I reach out for.

cushion foundation week 3 roundup

Cushion Foundation Week 3 arose not due to my desire to own more of these cushion things, but due to the enduring nature of this form of base makeup, that I predict will be around for quite a while to come. You will notice that all of them were generously provided by the respective brands, for which I am grateful. Barring Sulwhasoo, I don’t think I’d actually buy any of them. Yet, I was glad of the opportunity to try them, because I discovered the Shiseido cushions, that I would have otherwise overlooked.

To answer the many questions and requests from many of you, who have requested for reviews of cushions from other brands e.g. Shu Uemura, YSL and Lancome, just to name a few, my apologies. My desire to accumulate more of these is really low. But if I ever come by them in the near future, who knows. Perhaps I’d do a Week 4 (God forbid! LOL! 😀 ) I think you’re sick of this as much as I am 😛

But I did notice something interesting after doing this week’s comparison, that I thought I’d share with you 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Cushion Foundation Week 3 : Round-up and overall thoughts was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment