Sunday 1 April 2018

Beauty hors d’oeuvres : Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturisers, By Terry Hippy Chic Summer 2018 and Chanel Les Beiges 2018 (LOVE!)

by terry hippy chic sun designer palette 2018

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Beauty hors d’oeuvres : Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturisers, By Terry Hippy Chic Summer 2018 and Chanel Les Beiges 2018 (LOVE!)

After last week’s marathon blog content, I think you’re about as wiped as I am LOL! I haven’t blogged daily for a couple of years now, and I’d forgotten how much it really takes out of a person. I take my hats off to all the bloggers who are still churning out daily content, because guys, you deserve all the accolades you get. I can’t go there again. It’s too draining – physically and mentally.

With this in mind, I thought it would be nice to kick back with some little beauty hors d’oeuvres, or bite-sized appetizers in the beauty world. These are little snack-bites of some upcoming new releases that you can keep an eye out for, if it catches your fancy.

by terry hippy chic sun designer palette 2018

By Terry Hippy Chic Summer 2018 Sun Designer Face Palettes 

There are one or two that I will go into greater detail at a later date. But for now, grab an iced lemonade, kick back in your most comfortable chair, and enjoy these little beauty morsels 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Beauty hors d’oeuvres : Shiseido Essential Energy Moisturisers, By Terry Hippy Chic Summer 2018 and Chanel Les Beiges 2018 (LOVE!) was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment