Sunday 15 April 2018

Fulfilling Wanderlust : Some practical Japan travel tips for Tokyo and Kyoto

japan travel tips

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Fulfilling Wanderlust : Some practical Japan travel tips for Tokyo and Kyoto

Ohayo Gozaimasu peeps!

Wow, 2 weeks has just flown by for me, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time away. It isn’t something I think you want to hear, is it? LOL! But seriously, I have enjoyed my time away from the blog and social media, and it’s been refreshing to mind, body and soul.

I did share and update my going-ons on Instagram, and I thank you for joining me and for telling me you enjoyed the content. I did have some major adventures while on holiday, so it made for interesting stories to tell LOL!

japan travel tips

For those of you who’ve preferred to stay off social media and have no idea where I was, I was away in Japan. It was a trip I decided to go on with a friend, rather spontaneously early this year, and one I learned quite a lot from. While I kept my travel tales to Instagram and shared a lot of them during an Instalive chat on the weekend, I did receive many questions. It turns out that so many of you are planning to visit Japan at some point or another, who had a lot of questions, so, I thought I’d share here some practical tips on travelling in and around Japan – Tokyo and Kyoto – based on my personal experience. Japan has changed a lot since my first visit, pre-tsunami in 2009. I even had to apply for a tourist visa back then!

If you have more tips to share, please do chip in, and if you have questions, ask. If I can’t help you, someone else will be able to! 🙂 This isn’t a travel diary, so don’t worry. I’m not going to bore you with the details 😛 It’ll just be some basic, practical things you might want to think about before and during your trip.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Fulfilling Wanderlust : Some practical Japan travel tips for Tokyo and Kyoto was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment