Sunday 22 April 2018

Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser : Affordable, Effective but does not smell of roses

pixi rose cream cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser : Affordable, Effective but does not smell of roses

I’d been using the Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser for a while now, and didn’t realize that it was fairly new to the Pixi Beauty range till I tried to find some reviews on it. To my surprise, there aren’t many out there. I’m not sure now when I bought it. It could be early this year (2018) but it was during one of my Cult Beauty purchases. I must have tossed it into my cart without thinking too much about it.

pixi rose cream cleanser

I have used the famed Glow Tonic and like it. I also have tried a few other products by Pixi Beauty – the Rose Oil, Glow Tonic wipes, Double Cleanse, Cleansing Balm, just to name a few – but I often forget to showcase them LOL 😛 It was opportune that I have received a few inquiries about the Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser, after showing a picture on Instagram a while ago, that I finally remembered to blog about this one.

I am partial to a cream cleanser, and this being by Pixi, which I have high regards for as a brand, had me curious.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser : Affordable, Effective but does not smell of roses was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment