Thursday 12 July 2018

The Excel Powder & Pencil Eyebrow EX is an award-winning product and I fully agree!

excel powder & pencil eyebrow ex pd05

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Excel Powder & Pencil Eyebrow EX is an award-winning product and I fully agree!

It feels like years since I was in Japan, when it was in fact, just about 3 months ago. But I’m slowly working through the products I bought while I was there, and I wanted to share one of my favourites – the Excel Powder & Pencil Eyebrow EX. Like many Japanese brands, the name tells you everything and nothing all at once.

excel powder & pencil eyebrow ex pd05

I bought this one purely on a whim. I think I might have come across it somewhere online, but I went to Japan without having much of a list in mind. However, when I was in a random pharmacy (or drugstore), I came across an Excel makeup stand, and I remembered that the brand does receive some raves. I also vaguely remembered mention of the eyebrow pencil somewhere. So I picked one up.

It wasn’t until I got back to the room, unpacked my purchases to see what I’d bought, that I realised just how unique it was. Ok, it isn’t earth-shattering as other brands carry it too, but it was unique by me, because I’d never tried it before – a brow pencil, with a powder.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Excel Powder & Pencil Eyebrow EX is an award-winning product and I fully agree! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment