Wednesday 5 December 2018

Let the Jo Malone White Moss and Snowdrop cologne ground you amidst all that sparkles this festive season

jo malone white moss and snowdrop cologne

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Let the Jo Malone White Moss and Snowdrop cologne ground you amidst all that sparkles this festive season

Each year, Jo Malone London launches a special edition fragrance for the Christmas season. Last year, it was the Green Almond and Redcurrant cologne. This year, Christmas brings around the Jo Malone White Moss and Snowdrop cologne.

Truth to tell, I wasn’t sure what to expect.

jo malone white moss and snowdrop cologne

While I love smelling the smell of Christmas around me, I much rather not wear it, thank you. The smell of Christmas to me is everything we have been taught is symbolic of Christmas – the woody resin notes of pine cones, the warm spiciness of mulled wine, the smoky smells of a crackling fire, the crisp winter air, gingerbread cookies!

None of which is present here in hot, muggy, rainy, squelchy Malaysia.

Sigh. LOL! 😀

So I approached Jo Malone White Moss & Snowdrop with a touch of trepidation. Was it going to evoke all these images of a White Christmas that jars terribly with my warm (currently wet) surroundings?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Let the Jo Malone White Moss and Snowdrop cologne ground you amidst all that sparkles this festive season was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment