Tuesday 4 December 2018

Your Say: Can the colour of your wallet affect your spending habits?

miu miu matelasse leather wallet

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Your Say: Can the colour of your wallet affect your spending habits?

Can the colour of your wallet affect your spending habits?

This is something quite interesting to think about, prompted by something said to me quite recently, in good fun of course. But still, as they say, there’s no smoke without fire and there could be a grain of truth (or not) in some beliefs.

red wallet make you spend more money

A month or so ago, I shared on Instagram Stories, that I was finally swapping out my wallet of 5 years for a new one. I’d gotten the red Miu Miu Matelassé Leather wallet a while ago, and felt that it was time to put it to use.

What amused me was how many people dropped me a message to say that I should be careful because a red wallet is supposed to cause you to spend more money! Hmm… did I want to be spending more money?! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Your Say: Can the colour of your wallet affect your spending habits? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here

No comments:

Post a Comment