Tuesday 29 August 2017

Your Say: Have you discovered a favourite fragrance from a fragrance sample?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Your Say: Have you discovered a favourite fragrance from a fragrance sample?

When it comes to fragrances, unlike with skincare, I welcome samples with open arms. For me, I’m usually quite quick to decide and know if a scent works for me the minute I smell it. But often, scents develop on your skin as the day goes on, and sometimes, you may end up loving a scent you may not have thought suited you the first time. A little sample vial or spray helps me decide.

As much as I enjoy using Jo Malone scents, finding one to really fit my style has eluded me. This was borne out during the event we had, when I was asked which my favourite scents were and I couldn’t quite pinpoint which. I’ve played with their new scents, their old scents and their limited edition scents. But there’s always something missing. That certain je ne sais quoi.

Well, until now!

fragrance samples

Recently, I was clearing out my stuff, when I decided to reorganize my little fragrance collection, so I had them within easy reach. I discovered I had a little perfume sample stash I’d forgotten about, and had a bit of fun playing around with the different perfumes, trying new scents. I then dug out my old set of Jo Malone sampler set of colognes that I bought quite a few years ago and discovered that one of them sat so well with me, I started using it almost daily!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Your Say: Have you discovered a favourite fragrance from a fragrance sample? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment