Tuesday 3 October 2017

Bag Lust: Gucci Soho Disco Bag – It is small and casual but elegant

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Bag Lust: Gucci Soho Disco Bag – It is small and casual but elegant

I haven’t done a Bag Lust post in a while. This is primarily because I haven’t been lusting after many new bags. *whew* Did you hear that? that was my bank account sighing in relief!

But last weekend, I held a little insta-live chit-chat session, where a few of you asked me what bags I’ve currently got my eye on. That’s interesting. I never thought anyone bothered to read my bag-related ramblings LOL! But clearly, some of you do, thank you!

gucci soho disco

So, I took a look at one of my many online shopping carts, where I hold my wishlist items as and when the fancy strikes, and one bag jumped out at me – the Gucci Soho Disco. I held it in my online shopping cart in a few different colours. Yes, this is a bag I’m lusting after, so please feel free to talk me into or out of it! 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Bag Lust: Gucci Soho Disco Bag – It is small and casual but elegant was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment