Tuesday 17 October 2017

This Senka Mineral UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++ Sunscreen was so cheap I had to see if it was any good for me!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: This Senka Mineral UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++ Sunscreen was so cheap I had to see if it was any good for me!

I recently found out that the price of my favourite sunscreen has gone up again. This troubles me and my wallet, because sunscreen is something I don’t skimp on in terms of use, and something I run through quite quickly. Often, when I make this lament, I’m requested to try something cheaper. Often, one brand that pops up quite frequently, is Senka. Incidentally, Senka is one of the drugstore brands under the Shiseido umbrella.

One day, when I was at a Watson’s store, I noticed that Senka products were on sale. They had a few different types of sunscreen on offer, but I noticed one called the Senka Mineral UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++.

senka mineral uv essence sunscreen

I included the packaging in this shot so you know what it looks like. I find that pharmacy brands tend to have different packaging or more simplistic packaging, and that can sometimes make it harder to identify a product. This is more so when the tube itself is very plain, with everything on it written in Japanese. Without the backing card, I’d have no idea what it says!

The real reason I picked up the Senka Mineral UV Essence sunscreen is because it boasts high UVA and UVB protection, while promising a light texture and more importantly, only set me back a mere RM20 (US$5). I. KID. YOU. NOT! OK, it was on sale. But it regularly retails for RM39.90 (under US$10) for 50g. Hey, it was worth an experiment! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post This Senka Mineral UV Essence SPF50+ PA++++ Sunscreen was so cheap I had to see if it was any good for me! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment