Sunday 15 October 2017

The jumbo crayons in Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur range will help you colour within the lines

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: The jumbo crayons in Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur range will help you colour within the lines

Crayon-style lipsticks have been around for a while, and you and I know that. But it doesn’t stop me from craning my neck at the next new one to hit the counters, because I happen to quite enjoy using these sort of lip products. I’m less enamoured with the ones I have to sharpen than I am with retractable crayon versions.

I read about the Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur lipsticks months before they became available here in Malaysia. When I first enquired, I was told that strangely, we were only getting ours later in the year as opposed to other countries who got theirs earlier. So there are many many posts out about it now, if you want to read a different viewpoint!

chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur lipstick

Now, you can say that Chanel is a little late to the party. Crayon lipsticks have been done over and over ad nauseum from department store brands to pharmacy/drugstore brands. But release one they did, anyway! I like that – it’s like Chanel just said, “Hey, we know this is something that’s done to death, but let’s just do it anyway!”

To be fair to them, they did do a pretty good job of the Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur lipsticks. But there were one or two things I felt might have made these excellent as opposed to just good 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The jumbo crayons in Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur range will help you colour within the lines was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment