Sunday 29 April 2018

The Chanel Les Beiges 2018 collection expands and I think that’s great!

chanel les beiges healthy glow luminous multi-colour powder medium

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The Chanel Les Beiges 2018 collection expands and I think that’s great!

In what has quickly become a favourite capsule makeup collection release of mine, the Chanel Les Beiges 2018 grabbed my fancy quite quickly. I previewed the items in the inaugural Beauty hors d’oeuvres segment, and I’ve finally had a go at some of the key releases.

chanel les beiges makeup 2018

As a range, the Les Beiges collection focuses on light makeup, laying emphasis on beautiful, healthy glowing skin, barely there makeup and a very natural vibe. It is no surprise therefore, that I fell for it. That is the sort of makeup I wear, and the sort of makeup I gravitate towards.

Those who prefer stronger, bolder colours may find the collection insipid. But this year, the Les Beiges takes on more colour, and that for me, is both a good and bad thing. Good, because it may appeal to a wider cross-section of the public. Bad, because it isn’t as fool-proof as it used to be.

I have a few key pieces of the collection, and will walk you through them as quickly as I can. You know how long-winded I can be 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The Chanel Les Beiges 2018 collection expands and I think that’s great! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment