Sunday 1 July 2018

For an oil cleanser that won’t strip your skin, end your day with the Skin Creamery Oil-Milk Facial Cleanser

skin creamery oil-milk facial cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: For an oil cleanser that won’t strip your skin, end your day with the Skin Creamery Oil-Milk Facial Cleanser

Occasionally I stumble on a brand where I seem to love everything they put out. I love it better when they are small brands that are off the main grid because it’s always fun to discover something new. One such brand is Skin Creamery. When I tried the Skin Creamery Oil-Milk Facial Cleanser, I therefore expected to love it.

skin creamery oil-milk facial cleanser

I’d been very impressed by 2 items I’d tried from this South African brand before this – their Everyday Cream and their Facial Hydrating oil. I still use them both and I’m still as impressed by them today as I was before. It’s taken me a while to expand my experience with their products, but this is certainly a case of better late than never!

The reason it’s taken me a while to get round to this, is because I have been a little averse to using oil cleansers. I learnt about double-cleansing through oil cleansers, but I also learnt from experience, that they are incredibly drying to my skin. Over the years, I have come across the odd cleansing oil or oil cleanser (slight difference) that do not dry or dehydrate your skin. They are few but they are available – and happily, I can now add another to that list! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post For an oil cleanser that won’t strip your skin, end your day with the Skin Creamery Oil-Milk Facial Cleanser was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment