Thursday 4 May 2017

If you feel the need to up your acid toner strength, try the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: If you feel the need to up your acid toner strength, try the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex

I unearthed this one day from my stash, and I’d been playing around with it for the past few months. I’m not even sure where or when I got it (because I have a mini-Sephora like that LOL!) but it’s one of those products that are raved all up and down the internet, and you know me. If it’s a highly raved skincare item, I’m all over it!

peter thomas roth glycolic acid toner

This is the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex (I’ll call it the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Toner) and what it is, is a toner. A clarifying toner, they call it. But it is also what is popularly known as an acid toner.

Toners like these contain acids (duh! Usually AHA or BHA) that help to chemically exfoliate skin. Ever since I learnt how good they are for my skin, I’ve used them for a few years now. It really does help, and I don’t even really use a physical exfoliator or scrub anymore.

But this. This is very popular, and I can see why. 10% Glycolic Acid baby! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post If you feel the need to up your acid toner strength, try the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10% Toning Complex appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment