Monday 15 May 2017

Stumbled on the new Bobbi Brown Beauty From The Inside Out book – her new venture!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Stumbled on the new Bobbi Brown Beauty From The Inside Out book – her new venture!

I’d been curious about what Bobbi Brown has been up to since she left her eponymous brand last year. The news was that she was taking a break and working on something new.

Well, I’ve just come across news of what her new project is – a new book and approach to beauty in Beauty From the Inside Out.

bobbi brown beauty inside out

I believe it’s just launched last month, and no, I don’t have it but unlike most beauty books, this is something I think I might want to buy and have a read, because she speaks about beauty coming from the inside – what you eat, your lifestyle choices, health etc and that’s something I can get behind 🙂

I’ve inserted below a couple of videos I came across about this book, that I found interesting, that you might too 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Stumbled on the new Bobbi Brown Beauty From The Inside Out book – her new venture! appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment