Thursday 11 May 2017

Introducing my most recent eyeliner of choice – the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Introducing my most recent eyeliner of choice – the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen

Pixi beauty is now very well known for their Glow Tonic glycolic acid toner that makes a great introductory glycolic acid toner for those new to it. They have also improved on and expanded their skincare range, with affordable, effective skincare so many now associate them with skincare.

But what some of you may not have realised, is that Pixi was quite popular for their makeup before this. This was quite a few years back, when the brand was still rather small and unknown in the beauty world. Sometimes, it just takes one superstar hit to bring a brand onto the radar of beauty junkies. I thought I’d share one of my favourites from the brand – the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen.

pixi endless silky eye pen eyeliner

Mine bears the older packaging that has a lovely whimsical vibe with the outline flowers adorning the pale green body of the pencil. The new packaging is less romantic, but more streamlined, with the body of the pencil depicting the colour of the liner, for this is what it is – a pencil eyeliner.

To be honest, I much prefer the older, more whimsical vibe given off by Pixi. Their packaging used to have little fairies on the cover and in its designs, that I found cute. Granted, I then didn’t take them as seriously, but it stood out.

I have to tell you though, that I love these Endless Silky eyeliners! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Introducing my most recent eyeliner of choice – the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment