Tuesday 9 May 2017

Your Say: Are you a paper bag hoarder? What do you do with your paper bags?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Go here for full text and images: Your Say: Are you a paper bag hoarder? What do you do with your paper bags?

Over the weekend, I decided to brave the deep dark recesses of my storeroom to clear and reorganize the mess. It had gotten so bad in there, that I could not open my cupboard doors, and it was while trying to put away my luggage bag, that something in me snapped. So, I took it into my head to start clearing it out.

And one of the things I found I had bags and bags of were, paper bags. My name is Paris B and I’m a paper bag hoarder!

hoard paperbags

I’m quite sure I’m not alone in this Paper bag Situation.

You know how it is right? It’s always so nice to receive something in a fancy paper bag, and then you carefully fold them away, telling yourself it’ll come in handy one day.

Then, one day you open the door to your storeroom, and you can’t move, because those bags breed and you now have paper bags of all shapes and sizes spilling out of every shelf, tripping you up, and falling on your head as you try to get them in order.

What do you do? Are you a paper bag hoarder?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Your Say: Are you a paper bag hoarder? What do you do with your paper bags? appeared first on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on a site other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment