Tuesday 12 September 2017

Eat at Chez PB: Oyster Sauce Chicken with Mushrooms

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Eat at Chez PB: Oyster Sauce Chicken with Mushrooms

I haven’t been cooking very much lately, as I’m trying to clear out my freezer. I’ve been hoarding quite a bit of pre-cooked foods and leftovers, and I really needed to finish them up. But I got a little tired of eating freezer food (even if they’re homecooked) so a few days ago, I took down some chicken legs I had, and looked around for a recipe.

oyster sauce chicken with mushrooms

My first instinct was to throw them in the oven to bake. I do that a lot. But I stumbled on a recipe from The Woks of Life for Sticky Oyster Sauce Chicken, and I decided to embrace my Asian cooking heritage and go with it instead. LOL 😀

It turns out that this is very easy and easily modified, and for those of us living here in Asia, the taste will be familiar, and the ingredients easy to obtain.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Eat at Chez PB: Oyster Sauce Chicken with Mushrooms was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment