Sunday 3 September 2017

If you have trouble sleeping as I do, here are 3 Tips for better sleep when you travel

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: If you have trouble sleeping as I do, here are 3 Tips for better sleep when you travel

We’ve had a very long weekend here in Malaysia the past 4 days, with an additional surprise holiday today, and that’s been boon and bane for many. I returned from my holiday back in my hometown yesterday, and was caught in horrendous traffic along the highway, so I hope no one else is!

As someone with problems falling asleep, travel has always been a hard nut to crack for me. On the one hand, I love travelling. On the other, bedtime in a different room or bed or environment, has always been a bit of a problem, because I have trouble falling asleep. I know I’m not alone!

sleep travel essentials

Here are a few suggestions I have for people who have similar issues, having tried and tested various methods over the years. I’d be happy to know of others, because I’m always on the lookout for anything that helps me go to sleep better, and wake up more rested.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post If you have trouble sleeping as I do, here are 3 Tips for better sleep when you travel was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment