Thursday 14 September 2017

Not a fan of matte liquid lipstick but had a go at the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment anyway

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Not a fan of matte liquid lipstick but had a go at the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment anyway

It looks like matte liquid lipsticks are still going strong in the makeup world and are now branching out from the niche brand market into the mainstream market. That is sometimes a sure sign of demise of a trend LOL!

I came across pictures of the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment matte liquid lipsticks, but paid them no heed, as they aren’t a type of makeup I’m interested in. I’m an old-school creamy, glossy lip kind of gal.

nars powermatte lip pigment under my thumb

But one day, a tube landed in my hands. I was guest judging for the upcoming Elle Malaysia Beauty Awards, and this was one of the items in my little box of goodies I was sent to be judged. As a beauty junkie, I was interested to try it of course. I mean, who knows? Maybe this could be the one to change my mind about matte liquid lipsticks!

But did it? 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Not a fan of matte liquid lipstick but had a go at the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment anyway was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment