Sunday 10 September 2017

RUN! Don’t walk to grab the Trilogy No. 15 Limited Edition Beauty Oil!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: RUN! Don’t walk to grab the Trilogy No. 15 Limited Edition Beauty Oil!

Last week, I shared on Instagram a picture and some brief thoughts on the brand new Trilogy No. 15 Limited Edition Beauty Oil, and there was such an overwhelming reception with so many questions, I had to get a blog post out pronto! LOL!

trilogy no. 15 limited edition beauty oil

To celebrate 15 years of skincare innovation, Australian brand Trilogy, had created and released a special, No. 15 limited edition beauty oil. There’s no real name, so I’m not sure if I should call it No. 15 or the Limited Edition Beauty Oil, so I’ll call it both 😛

I was sent a bottle by local distributor, TNS Skinlab a few weeks ago, and it being an oil, I quickly put it into my skincare rotation. Send me an oil, any facial oil, and I’ll find space for it. I love my facial oils, if you did not already know! 😀

I’m glad TNS Skinlab took a chance on me, because I don’t think I’d have discovered this on my own. I haven’t had much luck with Trilogy skincare over the years, and their Rosehip oil actually used to break me out. So, it’s one of those brands I don’t pay a lot of attention to.

But you know what? I’m going to tell you right here, right now. Don’t miss your chance to try this Trilogy No. 15 Limited Edition Beauty Oil, because it is a wonderful wonderful oil, and I love it to bits! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post RUN! Don’t walk to grab the Trilogy No. 15 Limited Edition Beauty Oil! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment