Sunday 17 September 2017

Will Dior High Fidelity Eyeshadow palettes Inflame, Expose, Electrify and Magnify my love for Dior eyeshadow?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Will Dior High Fidelity Eyeshadow palettes Inflame, Expose, Electrify and Magnify my love for Dior eyeshadow?

Barring the odd release, Dior 5 Colour eyeshadow palettes have never quite captured the imagination of most. Often, bloggers are just, well, kind to the brand. But I’ve actually been a fan of Dior eyeshadow quints for quite many years. I bought my first before I began blogging (because 5 colours in a palette – bargain right? LOL!) and I’d been working with the brand on and off since 2008 (now mostly off). So I’ve been exposed to quite a few iterations of the Dior quints and have built up quite a collection.

For the most part, although most complaints are about how sheer or unpigmented or shimmery Dior eyeshadows are, I’ve been quite a fan. The reason I believe, is because I cut my teeth on Japanese brand eyeshadows. Once you’ve gone there, nothing else feels half as sheer, unpigmented or shimmery! LOL!

dior high fidelity eyeshadow palette - inflame, magnify, electrify, expose

But it’s 2017, and with Peter Philips at Dior’s helm, they’ve taken a step to reformulate the famous 5 Couleur eyeshadow palettes with what they say offers better pigmentation and better staying power. I’m going to note however, that back in 2014, they went through one round of reformulation, with the same boasts, and my thoughts then and now remain the same.

You see, the thing is, I never really had a problem with the Dior quints, and I personally thought that the ones released in the most recent 2-3 years were really good. So, for them to promise for it to be better was, in my books, a bold claim.

But reformulate they did. Enter the Dior 5 Couleur High Fidelity Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette. They kept the signature cannage print and CD logo, as well as the now familiar layout of the eyeshadow quints. They did move the applicators to one side, but I’d have preferred for them to do away with the applicators altogether, and make the compact even more compact in size. They may have improved on the quality of the shadows, but they did nothing with the applicators, which are a waste of space.

But are these new Dior High Fidelity eyeshadow palettes a significant improvement over what they used to be?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Will Dior High Fidelity Eyeshadow palettes Inflame, Expose, Electrify and Magnify my love for Dior eyeshadow? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment