Tuesday 5 September 2017

Is the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule a dupe for the other night repair serum?

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Is the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule a dupe for the other night repair serum?

There are many pretenders to the throne, but for me, there is only one Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum. It is now eye-wateringly expensive, and it receives mixed reviews, but I am one who is still loyal to it after all this years. Naturally therefore, when I came across rumblings of a possible more affordable Estee Lauder ANR “dupe”, I was interested.

missha time revolution night repair science activator borabit ampoule

Rather unsettling for me was the fact that it was by Korean brand Missha. It is the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule – that is a freaking mouthful, so I’ll just call it the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair. Why unsettling? It’s because, unlike many, I’m not your biggest fan of Korean brand skincare. And especially not of Missha, which I’d sampled many years ago, and found them too basic, too harsh, and wanting.

But still, I told myself, let’s have a go. What did I have to lose?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Is the Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule a dupe for the other night repair serum? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment