Sunday 25 February 2018

Dipping my fingers into the Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydrating Mask 6 months after its launch

kiehls calendula & aloe sootihng hydraing mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Dipping my fingers into the Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydrating Mask 6 months after its launch

The Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydrating Mask was launched some time last year. I’ll tell you that I rather liked it. But I couldn’t tell you about it earlier, because my last experience with something I enjoyed from Kiehl’s didn’t have a happy ending. I told myself then, that I’d give all new releases from Kiehl’s 6 months, just in case they change their mind.

Well, more than 6 months have passed and the Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydrating Mask is still around, so I guess it’s safe to talk about it now LOL!

kiehls calendula & aloe sootihng hydraing mask

This joins Kiehl’s’ mask wardrobe, offering a hydration boost to skin. I enjoyed using the other versions of the Kiehl’s masks, and I was wondering if I might like this one too.

When Kiehl’s launched it, they tried to sell me the idea of multi-masking, by applying different masks on different parts of the face. It isn’t a new concept, as people have been doing it for a while. For some reason, it amuses people to have different coloured masks on different parts of the face. However, I never bought into that technique.

I multi-mask. But I do so, one after another. A clay mask, or a peel type mask, followed by a soothing and hydrating mask. I feel that I derive the most benefit this way, rather than only treating one part of my face at any one time. But that’s me! Onto this mask 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Dipping my fingers into the Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydrating Mask 6 months after its launch was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment