Thursday 8 February 2018

In the Chanel Neapolis Spring Summer 2018 collection, I have against my principles, identified one “must have” item

chanel neapolis makeup collection

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: In the Chanel Neapolis Spring Summer 2018 collection, I have against my principles, identified one “must have” item

If there’s one thing I try to refrain from saying is “This is a must-have!” Truthfully, very few things are, especially when it’s something from the luxury designer houses. Ok, perhaps a Chanel Classic Flap is a must have in a bag collection. If you don’t have to rob a bank to get it LOL!

But I digress.

That said, I am going to go out on a limb today, to tell you that there is one, just ONE item, from the Chanel Neapolis Spring-Summer 2018 makeup collection that I think is a must-have. I say this loosely of course. If you are in the market for something nice, that is really good quality, you could do worse.

chanel neapolis makeup collection

The only problem is that it’s a limited edition product, and because I received these only very recently, I don’t know if they are still available in store or at counters. But if you do decide to hop along and take a look, then look at these.

Where makeup collections released for Spring tend to be rather insipid, pink, pastel things, I love how Chanel has taken the bold approach to bring colour into the still dreary days of winter. For us here in the tropics, it’s always sunny so this is a collection that is right up our alley! Inspired by creative director Lucia Pica’s hometown, Naples, Chanel Neapolis is a burst of colour, combining interesting textures and lifting the spirits.

So, what is this one item that I hope you are able to get your hands on? 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post In the Chanel Neapolis Spring Summer 2018 collection, I have against my principles, identified one “must have” item was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment