Tuesday 27 February 2018

Let these 7 Illuminating Primers lift your lacklustre complexion : A recent discovery, but one of my favourite makeup products

illuminating primers - uses

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Let these 7 Illuminating Primers lift your lacklustre complexion : A recent discovery, but one of my favourite makeup products

I’m not a big user of makeup primers. For the most part, I’ve found them useful when I want my makeup to stay on longer for something special, but otherwise, I’m quite happy not to use them. I just don’t notice any other benefits.

But recently, I’ve been experimenting with some makeup primers that offer more than just a surface for your makeup to sit on. These primers add that much needed glow to lacklustre skin, and I have to confess that I am a convert! I love these primers!

illuminating primers - uses

I have quite a few, as you can see above, and I’ll share my thoughts with you on each of them. This is of course, a non-exhaustive list. I could well find another one later that I love, but I thought it would be useful to have them all in one place for now 🙂

These are primers I have been playing around with for a while, and didn’t realise how many I’d amassed till now 😛 My complexion has been a little off in recent times. I’m not sure if it is due to poor sleeping patterns, skincare, or just festive season food that is too rich. But I haven’t been feeling and looking my best, and it shows on my complexion. So, every little help is welcomed!

But out of all of them, I have my favourite. Oh yes I do, and I credit it for picking up my complexion when I am fatigued, making me look chirpy and perky when I really look like I should be crawling under a rock. Take a guess which 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Let these 7 Illuminating Primers lift your lacklustre complexion : A recent discovery, but one of my favourite makeup products was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment