Thursday 1 February 2018

Let’s see if the Murad City Skin Age Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ will dethrone my current sunscreen favourites

murad city skin age defense mineral sunscreen

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Let’s see if the Murad City Skin Age Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ will dethrone my current sunscreen favourites

Regulars amongst you know just how fussy I am about sunscreen. I use sunscreen. Liberally, compared to most, and I use it daily. Rain or shine, indoors or outdoors. SPF50 PA++++, no compromise. What this means is that if a sunscreen that comes before me is anything less than that, I don’t even give it a look in. That’s just how fussy I am.

murad city skin age defense mineral sunscreen

Some time last year, I was introduced to the Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ Let me also say that my preference lies with the Japanese sunscreen, because their formulation is second to none – lightweight, comfortable and effective.

Murad, not being a Japanese brand therefore, had me scratching my chin. Did I want to try it? Most Western brand formula had put me off thus far. But the label “mineral sunscreen” drew me in like a fish at the end of a hook. I wanted to know how this fared, and if it might find its place among my very carefully selected Holy Grail sunscreen selection.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Let’s see if the Murad City Skin Age Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ will dethrone my current sunscreen favourites was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment