Thursday 22 February 2018

Facial Mists are a staple in my skincare routine : Why, What and How do I use them?

why use facial mist

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Facial Mists are a staple in my skincare routine : Why, What and How do I use them?

Often, when I show you my skincare routine either here on the blog or on Instagram, one item tends to catch the attention of most. The facial mist. The most common question I get is “What does it do? Is it even necessary?”

I thought it would be a good time to address this.

why use facial mist

I’ll share my thoughts about why I use facial mists or facial sprays, and how I use them, and you can tell me then if it’s something you use, or if it’s just a waste of time for you 🙂 No right or wrong rules here, people! I’ll also quickly run down the ones I have here and share some thoughts on why I like them (or don’t). I have a few others that I’ve used, but no longer have the bottles. If I can remember what they are, I’ll include them in the list 🙂 So, hang on tight, here we go!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Facial Mists are a staple in my skincare routine : Why, What and How do I use them? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment