Tuesday 5 December 2017

Diptyque takes to the stars on the backs of the Unicorn, Dragon and Phoenix and leaves me starry-eyed!

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff
Original Full Post is found here: Diptyque takes to the stars on the backs of the Unicorn, Dragon and Phoenix and leaves me starry-eyed!

I am unabashedly a fan of scented candles, despite detractors, and I have amassed quite a collection over the years from different brands. This year, I told myself I’d be good. I’d burn through the candles I currently own, before buying more. Barring the odd local discovery, I had been good.

And then Diptyque unveiled their Christmas candles, and all resolve went out the window!

diptyque constellations christmas candles 2017

This year, Diptyque has collaborated with French artist, Philippe Baudeloque, for their Christmas collection, and I was smitten! Drawing on 3 mythical creatures and set amongst the glittering stars of the cosmos, they had fused 3 of my interests – candles, mythical animals and the stars. I once harboured ambitions of becoming an astronaut. But I was so bad at physics, I gave up on it 😛

The other thing that caught my eye, was the use of coloured wax. Diptyque has, in its permanent collection, candles with coloured wax but I believe this is the first time they were using this coloured wax in their Christmas collection.

Naturally therefore, I had to set aside funds to indulge, for this was not just a candle, it was a beautiful display piece. The question however, was which of the 3 I’d pick up? 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Diptyque takes to the stars on the backs of the Unicorn, Dragon and Phoenix and leaves me starry-eyed! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment